Terms and conditions
- a parking space isn't guaranteed
- lack of space does not mean that the permit holder can park in contravention of restrictions or in a dangerous manner
- all drivers should comply with the local parking regulations and on-site notices
- any outstanding penalty charge notices must be settled before a permit/dispensation can be issued, penalty charges currently being challenged are exempt from this condition
- resident and business permits cannot be transferred between individuals
- you must have a valid permit/dispensation for that area at all times when parked in a restricted area and within restricted time periods. If it is not then you may be liable for a penalty charge notice.
- bays with no area/zone letter are limited waiting bays that apply to everyone, with no exemption for permit holders
- we may request documentation at any time
- all permit/dispensation vehicles must be covered by suitable vehicle insurance and where appropriate a current MOT certificate and road tax
- permits are automatically cancelled if new residents apply for an address and refunds may be given
- refunds are subject to a £10 administration fee and a minimum refund of £10. Refunds are not issued during periods of absence
- TMBC reserves the right to withdraw any permit or dispensation, or change the conditions applying to them. If this is necessary you will be told the reasons in writing, prior to the effective date, giving you a chance to respond
Privacy notes. Personal information relating to an application is held for two years from the date of expiry, cancellation or unsuccessful application attempt.