Contact Us

Last Updated:

Social Media Accounts

Follow us on TwitterFind us on Facebook

On-line Service

  • On-line Reporting in your area - such as planning enforcement investigations, pest problems or noise nuisance, or contact Streetline to report problems around the borough such as littering, graffiti and abandoned vehicles, etc.
  • On-line Applications - Apply for Building Regs applications, planning and allied permissions, business licences, bulky waste collections, building control inspections, parking season tickets and permits, etc.
  • On-line Payment - Pay for parking penalties, council tax, business rates, housing benefit overpayments and other invoices safely and securely.



As you are already on the website, you can find the information that you need, on-line, saving you from having to wait for your telephone call to be answered.

Alternatively you can talk to us through our web-chat, when available, or email:

If you are finding trouble using our website's on-line services, you can call us on 01732 844522.

Offices and Contacts

Kings Hill (Head Office)
Gibson Building
Gibson Drive
Kings Hill
West Malling
Kent ME19 4LZ

Details of Council offices and surgeries.


Please call 01732 844522.

Web and Intranet Team (WAIT)

For enquiries or comments regarding use of the web site, please contact the web and intranet team at

Comments, compliments or complaints

Let us know your thoughts