A limited number of season tickets are available for selected council owned car parks.
- The Council has introduced a new digital way of managing parking permits and season tickets.
- An account will now need to be created for a first application or first renewal. This account will then be used by season ticket holders to make changes or renewals.
- Paper season tickets will not be issued anymore.
- Everyone who currently has a valid paper season tickey still needs to display it until they have renewed.
- Nothing will need to be displayed in vehicles.
- Enforcement will still take place as our Civil Enforcement Officers handheld devices can ‘read’ the number plate which will then link to our software, informing them if a vehicle has a valid season ticket or not.
How to apply for or renew a car park season ticket
Online using a permit account
Log in to your permit account or create a permit account. The vehicle registration number will need to be entered for all season tickets.
Do not create a business or resident permit account if you do not live or work in a permit area in our Borough. Please create a Non-Resident account. If you need further advice please contact Parking.
Business accounts are only needed for on street permits, they are not needed for car park season tickets. There are no business permits in West Malling. Residents permit account holders can also apply for car park season tickets.
Unable to do it online
Please do not come to our offices at either Kings Hill or Tonbridge as they are now closed. If you need help with a car park season ticket enquiry please either ring 01732 876034 or email email@example.com.
Confirmation document guide and terms and conditions
Everyone should read our document guide and terms and conditions
Multiple vehicles on one season ticket
Although a season ticket holder can include multiple vehicles against their season ticket, only one vehicle can be 'active' at a time. The season ticket holder is responsible for updating the 'active' vehicle on their season ticket via their permit account before the vehicle is left unattended in our car park or they risk being issued with a penalty charge notice.
Businesses needing to renew a number of car park season tickets
All applications, or season ticket renewals, must be made by the person that is to receive the season ticket. Season tickets are not issued to a company but to an individual.
It is possible for a company to pay for a number of season tickets. Below is the process that must be followed:
- The applicant applies online and makes a note of their season ticket application number which is automatically generated by our software.
- The applicant passes their season ticket number to whoever in their company deals with payments for season tickets.
- The company payment person contacts the parking team with the season ticket numbers they would like to pay for, and explaining how they would like to pay (BACS, company credit card, invoice etc.) The parking team will then provide specific information for that payment method.
Season tickets operate in;
Tonbridge - Sovereign Way Complex
Although a space cannot be guaranteed, the Sovereign Way Complex season ticket gives a choice of 3 car parks.
- 1 month £120
- 12 months £1020
Tonbridge - Lower Castle Fields car park
- 1 month £120
- 12 months £1020
Tonbridge - off peak hours
Allows the holder to park overnight, between 4pm and 9am the following day Monday to Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday in any council owned car park in Tonbridge except Country Park car parks.
- 12 months £290
Both of our country park car parks (Haysden and Leybourne Lakes)
- 12 months £50
Our country park season ticket can be used in both of our country parks, including Haysden Water and Audley Rise car parks, However, Kent County Council country park season tickets are not valid in any of our Country Parks.
Blue Bell Hill commuter car park
- 1 month £40
- 12 months £420
Borough Green - Western Road car park
- 12 months £310
Proof of resident and local workers eligibility documents must be uploaded for each person’s season ticket application and renewal for this car park.
West Malling, Ryarsh Lane car park
- 12 months £255
Only workers in West Malling town centre are eligible for season tickets in this car park. The following two types of proof of eligibility are required in all cases:
- Proof of local workers eligibility documents must be uploaded for each person’s season ticket application and renewal for this car park.
- Proof of connection to vehicle must be uploaded for each person’s season ticket application, and change of vehicle. This is because season tickets are vehicle specific. This proof must be one of the following:
- V5 document, if the applicant/season ticket holder is the registered keeper. Or
- Valid certificate of motor insurance if the applicant/season ticket holder is a named driver (no other parts of insurance documentation are accepted). Or
- Letter from the employing company, on company headed paper, confirming that the employee can drive the said vehicle.
As many more people want season tickets for this car park than there are spaces, there is a waiting list for season tickets. The waiting list is in strict date received order and season tickets are periodically offered to the next on the list when they become available. This will only occur when a season ticket holder does not renew or is found to no longer qualify.
Suspected misuse or fraud
Report suspected fraud to our parking team. In order to investigate they will need the vehicle registration number and any additional information that you may have such as the location and circumstances of the suspected fraud.
The National Fraud Initiative matches electronic data within and between public and private sector bodies to prevent and detect fraud.