Tonbridge town centre season ticket trial
Following our consultation this summer we are now beginning a trial of car park season tickets for residents in Tonbridge town centre, where there are few opportunities to park on-street.
The trial will initially we be limited to 100 tickets and starts on 1 October 2021. If all season tickets are sold we will operate a waiting list and contact people in order when more season tickets become available for sale.
Residents must live in the designated area and provide proof of this to apply.
Season ticket holders will be able to park, without a time limit, in the following Tonbridge car parks:
- Sovereign Way North
- Vale Road
Click on the map and zoom in to see areas eligible for the season ticket trial.
- Angel Lane, Riverbank House
- Cannons Wharf - Breach House, Bridleway House, Davit House, Holder House and Piazza House
- Medway Wharf Road – Castle House, Holmes Court, Maylams Quay, Navigation House, The Bank House and Waterway House
- New Wharf Road - Flats 1-4 at 1 New Wharf Road
- Sovereign Way - Azure Court, Blue Bell Court, Cornflower Court and Orchid Court
- Walters Farm Road - Ashby's Point
- Whitefriars Wharf
- addresses on the High Street from its junctions with Avebury Avenue/Vale Road to the River Medway
Tonbridge town centre residents season tickets cost £350 per year.
Applying for a ticket
If you do not already have a parking permit account, please select ‘Resident Account’ when applying. If you have already opened a non-resident account, you can continue to use this.
- season tickets are only available to addresses in the criteria area
- there is no option to buy visitor permits with this season ticket
- if you start to apply and do not provide your eligibility documentation within five days, your application will be cancelled
- please do not attempt to make multiple applications if something goes wrong during the process – contact us for help
- applications are only complete once we have received payment
As with all of our permits and season tickets, applications are linked to vehicle registration numbers. There are no paper season tickets to be displayed in vehicles.
If you need further help, contact our parking team.