The bins we provide

Most homes are provided with the following containers for rubbish and recycling collections:

  • black bin for non-recyclable household waste
  • green lidded bin for plastics, glass and cans
  • green box for paper and cardboard
  • orange lidded bin for food waste

Flats and other communal properties may have larger shared bins.

To order any of these bins see Request new bins and repairs.

Pull out service

If you can’t put your bin at the property because of an infirmity or disability we can provide a ‘pull-out’ service.

In this service we agree a suitable location on your property where the bins will be collected from and returned. Contact us to find out more.

Recycling A to Z

A comprehensive list of what you can recycle in Tonbridge and Malling. See the Recycling A to Z.

Contact the waste services team

Telephone: 01732 876147