Replace and repair bins

To request a new food caddy, email us using the address below.

Requesting a larger black bin

We only provide larger black bins when six or more persons occupy a property or where there are exceptional circumstances, for example a number of young children in nappies. This policy is based on the need to minimise waste and to encourage recycling and reuse of materials where possible.

Report a damaged bin

Report damage via the link below. Once you've submitted your report, leave your bin in a visible location until the repair takes place. Continue to use the bin. We will only contact you if we have a query with your request.

If your bin lid has become detached but still intact, report 'damaged hinges'. If the bin lid is missing or beyond repair, report 'request a new bin lid'.

Contact the waste services team

Telephone: 01732 876147