Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council Leisure Services.
The park is open for your daily excercise.
The following are closed, play area, toilets, and car parks. Please do not park in the road.
AddressLower Haysden Lane
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
There is a height barrier at the entrance to the car park.
Car parks for Haysden Country Park are pay and display. Season tickets are available.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year.
Entrance gates are unlocked daily at 7.30 am and locked at the times shown below. Closing times are displayed at the car park entrances, but will be no later than 9 pm. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car has been left in the car park after it has been locked.
Closing times for 2020/21
- Monday 6 January to Sunday 9 February 4.30 pm
- Monday 10 February to Sunday 22 March 6 pm
- Monday 23 March to Sunday 17 May 8 pm
- Monday 18 May to Sunday 16 August 9 pm
- Monday 17 August to Sunday 13 September 8 pm
- Monday 14 September to Sunday 25 October 7 pm
- Monday 26 October to Sunday 27 December 4.30 pm
- December 28 to January 2021 4.30 pm
Management Plan 2020-2024 Consultation
The public are being asked for their views on the consultation draft of the new Management Plan before 13 March 2020.