Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council Leisure Services.
AddressLower Haysden Lane
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
There is a height barrier at the entrance to the car park.
Car parks for Haysden Country Park are pay and display. Season tickets are available.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year.
Entrance gates are unlocked daily at 7.30 am and locked at the times shown below. Closing times are displayed at the car park entrances, but will be no later than 9 pm. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car has been left in the car park after it has been locked.
Closing times for 2019/20
- Monday 4 January to Sunday 10 February 4.30 pm
- Monday 11 February to Sunday 24 March 6 pm
- Monday 25 March to Sunday 19 May 8 pm
- Monday 20 May to Sunday 18 August 9 pm
- Monday 19 August to Sunday 15 September 8 pm
- Monday 16 September to Sunday 27 October 7 pm
- Monday 28 October to Sunday 29 December 4.30 pm
- January 2020 4.30 pm
The park and toilets will be opening and closing at the usual times (above) over the Christmas and new year period. The toilets will not be cleaned on Christmas day only.
Cafe Christmas and New Year trading
The cafe will be closed on Sunday 15 December 2019 and will be reopening on Thursday 2 January 2020. The last trading day for the cafe will be Saturday 14 December.