- Haysden Country Park car park, Tonbridge
- Access via Lower Haysden Lane, Tonbridge TN11 9BE
Pay and display car park with height barriers of 2 metres (6ft 6in). Limited parking for oversized vehicles is available outside of the height barrier.
The car park is open from 7.30am and locked at 7:00pm. There is no call-out facility if your car remains in the car park after the gates are locked.
- maximum stay is the opening times of the park
- up to four hours £1.80. This will change to £2 from Sunday 23 July 2023
- over four hours £4. This will change to £4.50 from Sunday 23 July 2023
A limited number of season tickets are available.
RingGo code: 51193
All money generated from car parking charges in this car park helps maintain and improve Haysden Country Park.
Parking charges also apply at both Haysden Water and Audley Rise car parks. Tickets can be purchased from the main car park, using the payment machine, RingGo or a season ticket.
There are also marked disabled bays in the main car park, with lakeside parking available for blue badge holders using a RADAR key to open the barrier by the toilets.