You can charge your electric vehicle at the following council car park:
- Sovereign Way North Car Park, Tonbridge - 12 points
- Bradford Street Car Park, Tonbridge - 4 points
- Bailey Bridge East Car Park, Aylesford - 4 points
From mid-June, you will also be able to access points at:
- Upper Castle Field Car Park, Tonbridge - 4 points
- River Lawn Car Park, Tonbridge - 4 points
- TMBC Gibson Building, Kings Hill - 3 points
All the electricity supplied is generated from renewable energy and will cost between 39p and 49p per kilowatt hour (kWh).
Who can use them?
Anyone from shoppers and other visitors to the town to residents without driveways. They are provided on a first come first served basis. Standard parking charges apply while using the chargers.
Do I need an app?
Yes. We're working in partnership with Connected Kerb. Download the Connect Kerb app to find out more.