The Leisure Pass entitles borough residents to discounts on leisure activities provided by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council and Tonbridge & Malling Leisure Trust. To apply for the scheme you must be in receipt of at least one of the following benefits:
- Job Seekers' Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance / Personal Independant Payment
- Incapacity Benefit / Attendance Allowance / Carers' Allowance
- Income Support /Housing Benefit
- Working Tax Credit / Pension Credit
To apply for a Leisure Pass please complete our online form or print off and complete the application form below. For further information please call 01732 876308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leisure Pass is accepted at tmactive leisure facilities including Larkfield Leisure Centre, Angel Centre, Tonbridge Swimming Pool and Poult Wood Golf Course, as well as Tonbridge Castle. Pass holders also receive discounts on children's holiday activities, Summer Play Scheme and Y2 Crew activities.