Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services
Woods Meadow is located north of the A20 at West Malling at its junction with Town Hill. The nearest postcode is ME19 5AU which will take you to the southern edge of the public open space.
Travelling and parking
Please consider other ways of getting here than using a vehicle. There is little parking available around this public open space.
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
There are public rights of way in the area, with MR134 going through the space, MR133 to the north and MR660 to the east.
About Woods Meadow public open space
Woods Meadow public open space consists of 8 acres and can be accessed on foot from the public rights of way.
The main areas of interest are that there is:
- An open area of grass land
- A small stream with wooded banks on either side. This does mean that water safety should be considered when visiting this public open space.
- A small footbridge over the stream
- Pathways are not surfaced and may be narrow
- There are natural changes in level and steps