Managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services
The open space is open for your daily exercise.
Follow the government guidance on travelling to open spaces use your nearest local open space, please consider local residents and do not park on verges or block gates
Holly Hill is on the North Downs between Vigo and Snodland. The nearest postcode is DA13 0UB which will take you to Holly Hill (road) where there is vehicle access to a small car park.
Travelling and parking
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
There are public rights of way in the area, with two going through Holly Hill which are MR51 and MR51A.
Opening and closing times
The car park is open daily, with a 2 metre height barrier.
April to October 7pm
November to March 5pm
Please vacant the car park before closing times, there is no call out facility for cars locked in after closing times.
About Holly Hill public open space
Holly Hill public open space covers an area of about 31 acres of mixed woodland.
The main areas of interest are:
- view point at one of the highest points in Kent with great views on a clear day, to the City of London and the Isle of Grain
- a managed mixed broadleaved woodland of sweet chestnut, ash, birch and oak which has historically been coppiced.
- wildflowers with bluebells in the spring
- fungi in the autumn - no foraging
- short walks
- the North Downs Way (Wrotham to Cuxton section) passes by the entrance to Holly Hill
- various public rights of way including a bridleway passing through
- picnic bench at the view point
- Ordnance Survey triangulation station (secondary block number TQ87, station number 059).
- Pathways are not surfaced and may be narrow
- There are natural changes in level and steps