Managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services
Holly Hill is on the North Downs between Vigo and Snodland. The nearest postcode is DA13 0UB which will take you to Holly Hill (road) where there is vehicle access to a small car park.
Travelling and parking
There is a small, free, car park with a 2 metre height barrier, but please consider other ways of getting here than using a vehicle.
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
There are public rights of way in the area, with two going through Holly Hill which are MR51 and MR51A.
About Holly Hill public open space
Holly Hill public open space covers an area of about 31 acres of mixed woodland.
The main areas of interest are:
- a managed mixed broadleaved woodland of sweet chestnut, ash, birch and oak which has historically been coppiced.
- bluebells in the spring
- fungi in the autumn
- short walks
- the North Downs Way (Wrotham to Cuxton section) passes by the entrance to Holly Hill
- great views including a viewing point where, on a clear day, the City of London and Isle of Grain can be seen.
- various public rights of way including a bridleway
- picnic benches
- Ordnance Survey triangulation station (secondary block number TQ87, station number 059).
- Pathways are not surfaced and may be narrow
- There are natural changes in level and steps