How to apply
The Leisure Pass gives discounts on leisure activities provided by the council.
Who can apply?
To apply for a pass you must be eligible for at least one of the following benefits:
- universal credit
- council tax reduction benefit
- disability living allowance or personal independent payment
- employment and support allowance
- job seekers' allowance
- working tax credit or pension credit
- incapacity benefit or attendance allowance or carers' allowance
- income support or housing benefit
Where can I use my pass?
You can use your Leisure Pass at:
Pass holders also get discounts on children's holiday schemes and activities
For up to date pass charges please contact the centre. Passes are valid for a maximum of 18 months.
Partners, children and carers
- your partner/spouse may also be eligible for a Leisure Pass in their own name. They need to complete a separate application form
- children aged 18 and under who are in full time education can be included on your pass application. Children will be charged the member concessionary rate
- details of carers required to accompany pass holders will need to be completed on the form. Carers attend free of charge when assisting a Leisure Pass holder