Complain about a letting agency or property management company

All letting agents and property management companies in England are required by law to join one of two government approved redress schemes. This means that anyone can complain to an independent person about the service they have received.

The approved redress schemes are:

See redress schemes (GOV.UK)

How to complain

Ask your letting agent or property management company which of the three redress schemes they have registered with and contact them. If they will not advise you which scheme they are registered with, contact our private sector housing team.

Contact the private sector housing team

Telephone: 01732 844522