Report a flood

If you are in an area that is flooding:

  • report the flood using the Kent County Council website
  • call 999 if you or your neighbours are in immediate danger
  • call us on the number below if your home is in immediate danger of flooding. We will do our best to provide assistance

You may also need to contact other services. To report:

Pumping out water

If you need to pump water out of your property you may need a permit do so. You can ask the fire service for help with this (there may be a charge).

Contact the customer services team

Telephone: 01732 844522