You can view details of all applications online. When you use the application number in any search, please leave out the TM/. Subject to the restrictions below, you can:
- view submitted documents (where available, including decision notices and any related legal agreements)*
- make comments on current applications
- register** an area or application of interest to you and receive progress alerts
- find out the history of a site
- view our weekly/monthly lists of applications received and decided.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for please email email@example.com.
*View Comments: To see any comments we have received, please use the Documents tab where all documents and comments are available to view. The Comments tab displays the number of consultations we have carried out (excluding to neighbouring properties), and allows you to submit comments to us.
If you are only interested in current undecided applications, you can see our interactive map to search for applications in a particular locality.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Planning collects personal information, and what rights you have in relation to the information we hold about you.
To allow system updates, Public Access may not be available between 10pm and 5am.