As a council, we can issue penalties for things like cars parked on yellow lines, parking in disabled bays without a permit and overstaying in council car parks.
Common parking issues:
- tell us about an abandoned vehicle
- check if a vehicle has an MoT at Gov.uk
- report vehicles with no MOT to the police
- report an untaxed vehicle to the Department of Transport
- report obstruction or dangerous parking to Kent Police
- ask Kent County Council about a Lorry Watch scheme to report on parking of commercial vehicles and HGVs
Problems not covered above can be reported to us using the button below. If the issue is on private land, report it to the land owner or property manager.