If you are organising a temporary event and want to serve or sell alcohol, provide late night refreshment, or put on regulated entertainment in the Tonbridge and Malling Borough, you will need to complete a temporary event notice (TEN).

Read guidance about temporary event notices (TEN) on Gov.uk.

Apply for notice via Gov.uk

Kent police licensing coordinator: 

Community Safety Unit
Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council
Gibson Drive
Kings Hill
West Malling
Kent ME19 4LZ