You can apply for a pavement licence which will allow you to place removable furniture on the highway in areas near your premises.  This allows you to sell or serve food/drinks to your customers and/or give them a place to consume what they have purchased.

For more information see the website  

Contact the licensing team

Telephone: 01732 844522