How we use your information
The categories of information that we collect, process, hold and share include:
- personal information (such as name, address)
Why we collect and use this information
We use your data to:
- enable us to contact you about a printing or reprographics job you have asked the borough council to undertake
- enable us to raise an invoice for the work undertaken
- derive statistics showing print and reprographic service usage
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We collect and use this information under for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract.
Storing this information
We hold your data for 3 years from the last order placed by you.
Requesting access to your personal data
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information about them that we hold. To make a request for your personal information please contact Adrian Stanfield, the Council’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
You also have the right to:
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means
- in certain circumstances, have personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
- claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the data protection regulations
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at Raising a concern.
If you would like further information about this privacy notice, please contact Adrian Stanfield, the Council’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Council collects and uses personal information for a number of purposes across all of its departments and functions. To find out more about how the Council uses the personal information it collects, please refer to the Corporate privacy notice.