Why go paperless?
We know you know all the reasons why you should go paperless.
- the convenience of always having your bill on your phone whenever you need it
- no more rushing home if you're asked for a bill as proof of identity
- peace of mind knowing your digital bill can't get lost in the post
We know you want to reduce your carbon footprint too. Getting your bill straight to your secure online account means:
- less paper through your door
- less clutter in your home
- less for you to shred and recycle
That's good for the planet (and the postie).
Want to make a positive change? New Year is the perfect time to join the thousands who have already signed up for paperless billing.
- register for an online account – you’ll need an email account
- once you’re registered, visit My account and click on Council tax options
- confirm your council tax details – you’ll need you council tax reference
- opt for paperless billing
- get your bill straight to your in box
And don't worry, we're always here to help if you forget your password or have problems registering. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01732 844522.