Council tax

If you are moving into the borough, changing address within the borough or moving to another area, you can tell us online.

If you are an existing Tonbridge and Malling council tax payer, have your account number to hand.

Council tax change your address


If you move, you must tell us straight away so we can make sure your housing benefit and/or council tax reduction is right.  

Have your benefit reference numbers to hand.

Benefits change your address