Get arrears advice on council tax

If you are behind with your payments, we will do what we can to help. 

Get in touch with us using the details below and we'll tell you what you need to do and might be able to reschedule your payments.

Free advice is also available from Citizens Advice and National Debtline.

Contact the council tax team

Telephone: 01732 844522