The amount of council tax that you have to pay is determined by the 'banding' of your property.

You can check the council tax band for your property by visiting

If you think your property is in the wrong council tax band, you can challenge the banding through the Valuations Office Agency.

Challenge your council tax banding


Contact the council tax team

Telephone: 01732 844522