If you are homeless or fear you may become homeless we have a duty to try and help you.
If you're about to become homeless...
The officer will go through what options are available to you and can give you advice to help you to remain in your property, find alternative accommodation or make a homeless application if necessary.
If you are street homeless you can get support from:
- 0800 5677699
- The Salvation Army
- 01892 523849, Bayhall Road Tunbridge Wells, TN2 4UT
- The Bridge Trust
- Street Teams, Multi-storey car park, Monson Road, Tunbridge Wells
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs 7.30pm-9.30pm
Both services can provide you with advice and support as well as hot food, warm clothing and bedding and washing facilities.
The council also provides assistance to rough sleepers during periods of severe weather.
In addition you might find useful information on these websites:
- Shelter Kent - 0808 800 4444
- Kent Advice Line - 0344 515 1747
- Tonbridge Citizens' Advice Bureau - 01732 440488