The design, content and intellectual property rights of all elements of this site (referred to hereafter as site material) are copyright to Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, 2000 - 2010.
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council's site material. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not download, install or use any of the site material:
- You may download any site material for your own use, subject to your agreement that you accept all risks from downloading, installing and using the site material.
- Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience to your network, computer or software caused by the downloading and use of this site material (including any issues arising from computer viruses).
- You will not, without our prior written agreement reproduce or redistribute any of the site material; make alterations to the site material and present it as your own; alter or remove copyright notices on the site material.
- Should you, with permission, make use of our site material in any format, whether electronic or written, you should acknowledge its source as being Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council's official corporate website.
We take reasonable care to ensure that the information and advice appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, you should take your own professional and/or legal advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action. All rights are reserved by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council.
- While the Council endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The Council may make changes to the material on the Website at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Council makes no commitment to update such material.
- Subject to paragraph 3 below the representations on planning applications submitted by private individuals and posted on the Website are provided "as is". Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Council accepts no liability for any of the statements made in those representations and, further, any comments made in them represent the personal views of the person submitting the representation and not the view of the Council.
- The Council reserves to itself the unlimited right to edit, alter, add to, take from and/or adapt any representation submitted to it prior to it being posted on the Website.
- Although the Council takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided to it from third parties is not defamatory or offensive it cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers and does not necessarily endorse the information, products or services offered by external sites and the businesses operating them.
If you require any further information on any of our website policies, please e-mail email@example.com