There are no airports in Tonbridge & Malling Borough, but the following are all near.
- London Heathrow airport is the UK's busiest airport.
- London Gatwick airport is the UK's second largest airport.
- London City airport is the only airport actually located in London.
- London Southend airport caters for business and leisure passengers flying within the UK, Europe and beyond. The airport can cater for medium capacity, high-efficiency jets operating scheduled flights and shorter range holiday charter.
- London Ashford airport (Lydd) caters for executive jets and helicopters, to private light aircraft and cargo. There are also plans to modernise the airport with a larger and new passenger terminal and an extended runway. With the aim to be capable of handling passenger flights by aircraft up to the size of Boeing 737 or Airbus 319.
- Brighton City Airport (Shoreham) for privately owned light aeroplanes, flying schools and sight seeing flights.
- Rochester airport is a small airport for pleasure flights, helicopter, air taxi and flight school.
- Headcorn Aerodrome (Lashenden) is a small aerodrome trial flights, pleasure flights, Tiger Moth flights, flight school, balloon flights, microlights and parachuting.
- Goodwood Aerodrome (Chichester) is a small aerodrome open to members and visiting pilots, also catering for flight experiences and flight school.