Resident and business parking permit schemes

Last Updated:

Schemes operate in:



  • Resident permit £40 per year with a free sheet of visitor permits supplied in the first year
  • Business permit £160 per year. Please note that business permits are not being issued for West Malling due to lack of on street parking.
  • Visitor permit £12 per sheet of 10 permits

Further information

Blue badge holders who need to park in a residents permit area

It may be possible for residents to construct their own off road parking.