We manage on and off-street parking enforcement in this Borough. To do this we have Traffic Regulation Orders that describe the parking restrictions in detail and provide the legal basis for parking enforcement.
Amendments are made to those traffic regulation orders as new parking controls are introduced.
Parking Orders are divided into 2 types, off street (car parks) and on street (double yellow lines etc).
Off Street (council car parks)
The current on street order is now partly amended by the Amendments and Notice of variation as shown below
- Amendment 1
- Amendments 2 and 3
- Amendment 4 processed by Kent County Council
- Amendment 5
- Amendment 6
- Amendment 8
- Amendment 9 processed by Kent County Council - did not proceed due to objections
- Amendment 11
- Amendment 12 processed by KCC who are working with the developer to complete the process
- Amendment 13
- Amendment 14
- Amendment 15
- Amendment 18
- Amendment 19
- Amendment 20 processed by Kent County Council
- Amendment 21 processed by Kent County Council
- Amendment 22 being processed by Kent County Council
- Amendments 23 and 24
- Amendment 25 being processed by Kent County Council
Notice of variation 1 to the on street order
For further information contact us.