We manage on and off-street parking enforcement in this Borough. To do this we have Traffic Regulation Orders that describe the parking restrictions in detail and provide the legal basis for parking enforcement.
Amendments are made to those traffic regulation orders as new parking controls are introduced.
Parking Orders are divided into 2 types, off street (car parks) and on street (double yellow lines etc).
Parking Orders may be processed by either Kent County Council (KCC) usually as part of the road adoption process or for highway safety reasons, or Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council (TMBC) for resident and limited-wait parking.
Off Street (council car parks)
The current on street order is now partly amended by the Amendments and Notice of variation as shown below
- Amendment 1
- Amendments 2 and 3
- Amendment 4 processed by KCC
- Amendment 5
- Amendment 6
- Amendment 8
- Amendment 9 processed by KCC - did not proceed due to objections
- Amendment 11
- Amendment 12 processed by KCCwho are working with the developer to complete the process
- Amendment 13
- Amendment 14
- Amendment 15
- Amendment 18
- Amendment 19
- Amendment 20 processed by KCC
- Amendment 21 processed by KCC
- Amendment 22 processed by KCC
- Amendments 23 and 24
- Amendment 25 processed by KCC
- Amendment 26 processed by KCC
- Amendment 27 being processed by KCC - currently on hold as roads are still in the road adoption process
- Amendment 28 being processed by TMBC
- Amendment 29 being processed by KCC
- Amendment 30 being processed by KCC
Notice of variation 1 to the on street order
For further information contact us.