This is a pay and display car park with a height barrier 2 metres (6ft 6).
The car park is locked at dusk daily and unlocked the following morning at approximately 7.30am. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car is left in the car park after it has been locked.
- The charging period is the opening times of the park
- Maximum stay is the opening times of the park
- Up to 4 hours £1.20
- Over 4 hours £4
- Parking charges can be paid using Parkmobile and the Leybourne Lakes car park code 1194
- Ticket machines accept coins from 10p but cannot accept banknotes or give change
- All money generated from car parking charges in this car park helps maintain and improve Leybourne Lakes Country Park.
A limited amount of season tickets are available.
Blue badge holders
Usual concessions apply for blue badge holders
There is also lakeside parking available for blue badge holders, contact the Park Ranger to arrange access. Blue badge holders should clearly display their valid blue badge and clock correctly.