These are pay and display car parks with height barriers 2 metres (6ft 6).
Car parks are locked at dusk daily and unlocked the following morning at approximately 7.30am. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car is left in the car park after it has been locked.
- The charging period is the opening times of the park
- Maximum stay is the opening times of the park
- Up to 4 hours £1.20
- Over 4 hours £4
- Pay for parking using Parkmobile and the Haysden car park code 1193
- Ticket machines accept coins from 10p but cannot accept banknotes or give change
- All money generated from car parking charges in this car park helps maintain and improve Haysden Country Park.
Pay and display tickets must be purchased from the main car park for both Haysden Water and Audley Rise car parks.
A limited amount of season tickets are available.
Blue badge holders
Usual concessions apply for blue badge holders.
There are also marked disabled bays in the main car park, with lakeside parking available for blue badge holders using a RADAR key to open the barrier by the toilets. Blue badge holders should clearly display their valid blue badge and clock correctly.