This is a pay and display car park.
- Monday to Saturday the charging period is 8am to 6pm
- Free at all other times including public holidays
- Up to 24 hours £2.50
- For one week £10
- Parking charges for daily or weekly tickets can be made using Parkmobile and the Blue Bell Hill car park code 1195
- Or pay for daily or weekly tickets from the ticket machine. Do not enter multiples of the daily price until the weekly price is reached, this will not change the expiry date on the ticket
- Our ticket machines accept coins from 10p but cannot accept banknotes or give change
A limited amount of season tickets are available.
- Access to car park is from Lord Lees Grove
- Nearest postcode ME5 9PE
- Height barrier 2m (6'6")
- Enforcement may occur outside of the charging period for specific contraventions.
- Drivers should check noticeboards in the car park for further information or contact the parking office
- There are currently 2 coach operators, Kings Ferry Coach Hire and Chalkwell., who provide a service to London from this car park
- Car park users should check car park noticeboards for further information or contact the parking office
- Report a car park maintenance problem