This is a pay and display car park.
- Monday to Saturday the charging period is 8am to 6pm
- Free at all other times including public holidays
- Maximum stay, during the charging period is 4 hours with no return permitted within 2 hours, and at all other times 23 hours.
- Up to 30 mins 70p
- Up to 1 hour £1.40
- Up to 2 hours £2.50
- Up to 3 hours £3.40
- Up to 4 hours £4.20
- Ticket machines do not take card payments, but we operate a phone payment system, Parkmobile where totally contactless payments can be taken using the Angel car park code 1180
- Ticket machines accept coins from 10p but cannot accept banknotes or give change
- Only customers of Sainsbury's, who paid the parking charges by cash, can get a refund towards their parking fee, please refer in store for details. Parkmobile customers are unable to obtain a refund.
Blue badge holders
A limited amount of season tickets are available for off peak hours.