The Council has approved the Regulation 19 version of the Local Plan for public consultation.
The consultation period lasts for seven weeks from the 1st October to 4pm on Monday 19th November 2018.
The Council is consulting on the following documents:
- Tonbridge & Malling Borough Local Plan Regulation 19 Pre-Submission Publication (September 2018)
- Changes to the Adopted Proposals Map: Vol.1
- Changes to the Adopted Proposals Map: Vol.2
- Changes to the Adopted Proposals Map: Vol.3
- Changes to the Adopted Proposals Map: Vol.4
- Changes to the Adopted Proposals Map: Vol.5
- Changes to the Adopted Proposals Map: Vol.6
- Changes to the Adopted Proposals Map: Vol.7
- Changes to the Adopted Proposals Map: Vol.8
- The Sustainability Appraisal: Final Environmental Report
- The Habitat Regulations Assessment
The consultation documents are available for inspection at the Council offices at Kings Hill and Tonbridge Castle during normal office hours and at public libraries across the borough.
The Local Plan was informed by the following evidence.
Purpose of the consultation
The focus of this public consultation is on:
- Legal and procedural compliance of the Tonbridge & Malling Borough Local Plan
- Soundness of the Local Plan
- Whether the Local Plan is in conformity with the Duty to Cooperate
To understand how to participate in this stage of the plan-making process, please read the following documents before making a formal representation:
- Local Plan Regulation 19 Statement of Representations Procedure and Fact
- Local Plan Guidance Note for Submissions of Representations
- Local Plan: Frequently Asked Questions
How to make a representation
Before making a representation please read the guidance note.
Please use the online response form to make your representations. This is the preferred method for submitting comments.
If this is not possible, you can download and complete the representation form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Planning Policy, Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Gibson Building, Gibson Drive, Kings Hill, Kent ME19 4LZ.
You can send your representations in writing to the above address. However, any submissions made need to follow the structure and content of the formal representation form and adhere to the advice in the guidance note. This is why the online response form is the preferred method for submitting representations.
Representations must be received by the Council by no later than 4pm on Monday 19th November 2018.
Representations received after this date may not be considered. Only representations received within this period have a statutory right to be considered by the Inspector at the Examination.
For any further queries, please e-mail: email@example.com or contact the Local Plan Team: 01732 876266.