This page provides details of the Public Hearings to be held by the Inspectors.
Stage 1 Hearing Sessions
The Stage 1 hearing sessions which were due to take place in May and June 2020 but were postponed due to the Coronavirus, have now been provisionally re-scheduled and will take place on the following dates:
- Tuesday 6 October, Wednesday 7 October and Thursday 8 October 2020
- Tuesday 3 November, Wednesday 4 November and Thursday 5 November 2020
- Tuesday 10 November and Wednesday 11 November 2020
The ways in which the hearings can be conducted safely, including using digital technology, are currently being explored in detail. Whilst the venue has been secured, the format of the hearings is not yet finalised and will depend on a number of factors including the level of participation. Further details of how the hearing sessions will operate will be issued closer to the hearing dates.
- ED46 - Inspectors’ reply to points of clarification requested by Council in respect of Inspectors’ Matters, Issues and Questions for Stage 1 Hearing Sessions (ED37)
- ED47 - Re-referenced as ED50
- ED48 - Inspectors’ Matters, Issues and Questions for Stage 1 (this document is the same as ED37)
- ED49 - Revised Timetable for Stage 1 Hearing Sessions
- ED50 - Inspectors' Revised Examination Guidance Notes
If you have any queries concerning the examination please contact the Programme Officer: Louise St John Howe
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 07789 486419.