General planning queries will need to be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for pre-application planning advice (except requests relating solely to works to trees) will need to be completed using our online form.
What you will need to send us will depend on which development type you choose and will be found on the relevant advice checklist, together with the correct fee for the type of response you want to receive from us.
|Type of Development||Fee for written advice only||Fee for a Meeting at the Council Offices and letter||Fee for a Meeting on site and letter|
Large Scale/Strategic Development
|Site visit/meeting and written response option only: £1,150|
- Advice to third parties affected by current applications
- Disabled access
- For all categories of development, the charges for advice relate to the submission of one query only, including research time. Submissions that include multiple options, significantly amended drawings submitted following a meeting/site visit and any additional matters not included with the original submission will be viewed as new enquiries and will be subject to a separate fee.
- Fees are calculated on the following time periods for site visits and meetings:
- Householder, Minor and Medium - not to exceed 30 minutes
- Major - not to exceed 60 minutes
- Large/Strategic - not normally to exceed 150 minutes