Background documents provide evidence to inform the preparation of policies and proposals in the plans that make up the Local Development Framework.
They cover areas including:
- Housing Needs Studies
- Employment Land Review
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment
- Tonbridge Town Centre Report
- Retail Hierarchy Analysis
- Open Space Strategy
- Green Infrastructure Report
- Evidence Base for the Carbon Emissions Reduction Policy
Background documents for the Core Strategy, Development Land Allocations DPD and the Tonbridge Central Area Action Plan.
Background documents for the Managing Development and the Environment DPD.