The Development Plan contains local plans that set out the spatial strategy for the Borough.
The Development Plan comprises:
- Core Strategy
- Development Land Allocations DPD
- Tonbridge Central Area Action Plan
- Managing Development and the Environment DPD
- Local Plan Proposals Map illustrating the policies and proposals contained in the local plans
- Saved Policies from the Tonbridge and Malling Borough Local Plan.
- Saved Policies from the Kent Minerals and Waste Local Plans
- The Development Plan will also include the Kent Minerals and Waste Development Framework, once it is adopted by Kent County Council.