The documents can be accessed from the Background Documents page for these adopted plans.
- Employment Land Review
- Housing Needs Surveys
- Retail Hierarchy Analysis
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment
- Tonbridge Town Centre Report
- Tonbridge Town Centre Master Plan
- Urban Capacity Study
The documents listed below informed the preparation of the Managing Development and the Environment DPD (MDE DPD).
The documents can be accessed from the Background Documents page for the MDE DPD.
- Evidence Base for Carbon Emissions Reduction Policies
- Green Infrastructure Report
- Open Space Strategy
The list below contains technical guides to aid applicants in understanding how certain policies in the Council's local plans can be implemented. The water-themed documents are available from the Water Guides page. Information on renewables is available from the Renewable Energy Technologies page.
- Saving Water at Home
- Sustainable Drainage Systems
- Guides to Renewable Energy Technologies
In addition, the Council has produced other useful documents (see below). These can be accessed from the Other Planning Policy Documents page.
- Botany Area Planning Brief
- Gypsy & Traveller Accommodation Assessment
- Managing Land for Horses
- Tonbridge Conservation Area Street Furniture and Surfaces Guide