The final assessments of the Call for Sites submissions are now available in a series of volumes. Before opening these volumes you are advised to read the Frequently Asked Questions that helpfully explain the exercise and how this piece of work relates to the new Local Plan.
- Frequently Asked Questions, List of Sites and Glossary
- Volume 1: Sites *185 to 225
- Volume 2: Sites 226 to 267
- Volume 3: Sites 268 to 313
- Volume 4: Sites 314 to 357
- Volume 5: Sites 358 to 386
- Volume 6: Sites 387 to 415
- Volume 7: Sites 416 to 447
* Please Note: Sites 1 to 184 are existing commitments, eg sites that enjoy planning permission. These particular sites will feature in the final version of the Strategic Land Availability Assessment that is due to be published later in the summer.
View Sites on the Map
You can view the sites that feature in the assessments on a map of the borough (see below).
To enlarge the window click on 'Open Map in new Window' at the foot of the map.
Click the arrow on the site you are interested in for site name, ID number and a summary of the interim assessment.
If more than one site is listed in the 'Identify Results' box hover over each site name to see the extent of this site on the map.