The TM Youth Forum is a group of young people that represents the views of young people who live or go to school in Tonbridge and Malling. The Youth Forum works with a number of organisations to develop activities, events and facilities for young people.
Any young person aged 11 - 18 can join the TM Youth Forum and members come from a wide range of youth clubs, schools and community groups to discuss important local issues.
Mission statement 'It is TM Youth Forum’s goal to provide a platform for young people to voice their ideas and make a ripple effect of positive change for the generation of the future'
- To represent all young people in Tonbridge and Malling at a local, national and international level.
- To raise issues and concerns that affect the lives of young people
- To work with different organisations to address these issues
- To get young people's voices heard
- To provide a forum for discussion on the issues that concern young people in Tonbridge and Malling
- To involve young people in the development of the Council's youth development programme
- To create a positive image of young people in Tonbridge and Malling.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions meetings are currently being held online via Microsoft Teams and normally start at 6pm. Meetings are usually held every few months (around 6 meetings a year) and meetings last no more than 2 hours. (If you would like to come along to a meeting to see what it’s all about please let us know using the contact details below and we will send you more information).
Mental Health - Your Mental Health Matters
Safe Haven’s – safe places
School uniform access
Types of membership
Full member - Attend meetings/events and get involved with projects and campaigns
Community member – If you are tight for time but still want to get your views heard and be consulted on project and campaigns, then becoming a community member might be for you.
If you would like more information or if you are interested in joining the Youth Forum please email email@example.com
Phone: 01732 876166