The TM Youth Forum is a group of young people that represents the views of young people living in Tonbridge and Malling. The Youth Forum works with a number of organisations to develop activities, events and facilities for young people.
Any young person aged 11 - 18 can join the TM Youth Forum and members come from a wide range of youth clubs, schools and community groups to discuss important local issues.
Mission statement 'It is TM Youth Forum’s goal to provide a platform for young people to voice their ideas and make a ripple effect of positive change for the generation of the future'
- To represent all young people in Tonbridge and Malling at a local, national and international level.
- To raise issues and concerns that affect the lives of young people
- To work with different organisations to address these issues
- To get young people's voices heard
- To provide a forum for discussion on the issues that concern young people in Tonbridge and Malling
- To involve young people in the development of the Council's youth development programme
- To create a positive image of young people in Tonbridge and Malling.
Forthcoming meetings will be held on:-
- 27 February 2020 - Council Offices, Kings Hill
- 23 April 2020 - Youth Hub, Tonbridge
- 11 June 2020 - Council Offices, Kings Hill
- 17 September 2020 - Castle Chamber, Tonbridge
- 12 November 2020 - Council Offices, Kings Hill
- 14 January 2020 - Castle Chamber, Tonbridge
Meetings are held six times a year, 6.30pm - 8.30pm and alternate between the Tonbridge Castle in Tonbridge and the Council Offices in Kings Hill, West Malling. Transport can be provided free of charge and food and drink is also provided at each meeting.
Mental Health - Your Mental Health Matters
Further information on the TM Youth Forum and opportunities for young people in Tonbridge and Malling is available from Leisure Services:
Phone: 01732 876166