Y2 Crew Summer Scheme is aimed at young people aged between 8 - 18 years. The scheme provides a wide range of activities with something to suit all ages and abilities so why not come and experience a Summer with a difference!
Y2 Crew is run in partnership by Tonbridge and Malling Early Help & Preventative Services and Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council with support from Parish Councils and a Kent County Council Member Grant.
Trips and activities on offer for summer 2018 included:
- Dover Castle Trip (8-18 years)
- Community Fun Day (8-12 years)
- Den building (8-12 years)
- Kent Fire & Rescue Day (14-18 years)
- Lifeguard Taster Day (16+ Years)
- Crafty Monkeys (8-13 years)
- Fishing (8-18 years)
- Bike Day (8-18 years)
- Royal Observatory & Cutty Sark Trip (8-18 years)
- Animal Encounters & Escape Room Fun (8-18 years)
- Swattenden Adventure Centre (8-18 years)
- Dreamland (8-18 years)
For more details take a look at the Y2 Crew 2018 brochure
Please note details for Summer 2019 will be available in June/July 2019.
For more details
Call Leisure Services on 01732 876166