Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Service, in partnership with Tonbridge Sports Association.
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
Car parks near Tonbridge Racecourse sportsground are pay and display. There is no direct access to this sportsground by car.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year
- About Tonbridge Racecourse sportsground
- Read about the outdoor table tennis tables
- To hire parts of the sportsground contact the Angel Centre
- To hire mini golf equipment, the bowling green and the tennis courts, go to either the games, food and drink kiosk during the summer months or the Angel Centre
- To hold an event at this sportsground and for any general enquiries contact Leisure Services
- Things to consider when planning an event
- Events In our parks or open spaces
- Report a problem with the skatepark
- Tonbridge Farm Sportsground Management Plan
- Sports coaching
- Young people organised activities