Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Service, in partnership with Tonbridge Sports Association.
The play area, ball court and skatepark is open from Saturday 4 July. Please read the guidance which you should follow in order to safely use the equipment.
Please avoid busy areas and continue to follow the social distancing rules which help protect you and others from coronavirus. We will keep these arrangements under review and adjust our approach in line with any changes in national guidance.
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
This car park is free and has shared use with the users of Tonbridge Angels Football Club. It has a 2 metre high height barrier. The car park can, on occasions, be at capacity with users from the Tonbridge Angels Football stadium, when home fixtures are played. There are disabled bays near the stadium.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year
- About Tonbridge Farm Sportsground
- To hire parts of the sportsground contact the Angel Centre
- To hold an event at this sportsground and for general enquiries contact Leisure Services
- Things to consider when planning an event
- Events in our parks and open spaces
- Report a problem with the skatepark
- Tonbridge Farm Sportsground Management Plan
- Sports coaching