Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services, in partnership with Tonbridge Sports Association.
This sportsground has:
- two football pitches
- two mini football pitches
- one cricket square
- a pavilion run by Swanmead Sports Association, with changing accommodation, club room, and a small sports hall
- water nearby, water safety should be considered when visiting this sportsground
- dog waste bins. Dogs are allowed in accordance with the Dog Control Orders.
Some of the clubs that use these facilities include:
- Fires including barbeques
- Unauthorised boating
- Model boating
- Motorbikes other than in the car park
Open and closing times
Open every day of the year
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
There is a small car park