Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services, working in partnership with Tonbridge Sports Association.
Shipbourne Road near its junction with Whistler
This sportsground has:
- two football pitches
- a small locked car park for club use only
- a pavilion for club use only
- toddler and young children play area
- Woodland Walk running along the south of the sportsground towards Scotchers Field off Higham Lane, which is Public Right of Way MU6
- water nearby, water safety should be considered when visiting this sportsground
- dog waste bins. Dogs are allowed in accordance with the Dog Control Orders.
- fires including barbeques
- unauthorised boating
- model boating
- motorbikes other than in the car park
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
Parking is only available on road where legal and safe to do so.