Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services in partnership with East Malling & Larkfield Parish Council.
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
The car park at Leybourne Lakes Country Park is pay and display. Season tickets are available.
There is a height barrier at the entrance to the car park.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year
Closing times for 2018
- Monday 4 January to Sunday 11 February 4.30 pm
- Monday 12 February to Sunday 25 March 6 pm
- Monday 26 March to Sunday 20 May 8 pm
- Monday 21 May to Sunday 19 August 9 pm
- Monday 20 August to Sunday 9 September 8 pm
- Monday 10 September to Sunday 28 October 7 pm
- Monday 29 October to Sunday 31 December 4.30 pm
- January 2019 4.30 pm
Entrance gates are unlocked daily at 7.30 am and locked at dusk. Closing times are displayed at the car park entrances, but will be no later than 9pm. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car has been left in the car park after it has been locked.