Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services in partnership with East Malling & Larkfield Parish Council.
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
The car park at Leybourne Lakes Country Park is pay and display. Season tickets are available.
There is a height barrier at the entrance to the car park.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year
Closing times for 2019/20
- Monday 4 January to Sunday 10 February 4.30 pm
- Monday 11 February to Sunday 24 March 6 pm
- Monday 25 March to Sunday 19 May 8 pm
- Monday 20 May to Sunday 18 August 9 pm
- Monday 19 August to Sunday 15 September 8 pm
- Monday 16 September to Sunday 27 October 7 pm
- Monday 28 October to Sunday 29 December 4.30 pm
- January 2020 4.30 pm
Entrance gates are unlocked daily at 7.30 am and locked at dusk. Closing times are displayed at the car park entrances, but will be no later than 9pm. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car has been left in the car park after it has been locked.