The park is open for your daily excercise.
The following are closed, play area, toilets, and car parks. Please do not park in the road.
Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services in partnership with East Malling & Larkfield Parish Council.
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
The car park at Leybourne Lakes Country Park is pay and display. Season tickets are available.
There is a height barrier at the entrance to the car park.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year
Closing times for 2020/21
- Monday 6 January to Sunday 9 February 4.30 pm
- Monday 10 February to Sunday 22 March 6 pm
- Monday 23 March to Sunday 17 May 8 pm
- Monday 18 May to Sunday 16 August 9 pm
- Monday 17 August to Sunday 13 September 8 pm
- Monday 14 September to Sunday 25 October 7 pm
- Monday 26 October to Sunday 27 December 4.30 pm
- Monday 28 December to 31 January 2021 4.30 pm
Entrance gates are unlocked daily at 7.30 am and locked at dusk. Closing times are displayed at the car park entrances, but will be no later than 9pm. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car has been left in the car park after it has been locked.