Some country parks in this area are owned by us and some by others.
- Basted Mill near Borough Green
- Holly Hill between Vigo and Snodland
- Platt Woods between Platt and Windmill Hill
- Priory Wood to the south of Tonbridge
- Taddington Valley near Walderslade
- Tonbridge Town Lock
- Woodland Walk to the north of Tonbridge
- Woods Meadow near West Malling
- Wrotham Hill viewing point to the north of Wrotham
Dene Park is owned by the Forestry Commission
The explore kent website provides information on many other parks, walking routes, cycling and horse riding routes.