If you are interested in filming in the Tonbridge and Malling area, get in touch with the Kent County Council Film Office www.kent.gov.uk/filmoffice who can find locations, obtain film permits for filming in public areas, and facilitate traffic management requests.
The borough offers delightful orchards, farms and countryside as well as charming villages including Aylesford and West Malling, and towns such as Tonbridge, which is a market town home to the 11th century Tonbridge Castle, tucked beside the River Medway.
- Tonbridge Castle
- Aylesford Priory - The Friars which dates back to the 12th century and has indoor and outdoor chapels, stunning courtyards, various event spaces and large car parking facilities.
- Oxon Hoath an Edwardian house set in over 73 acres of gardens and parkland.
- Bradbourne House a Queen Anne Mansion with a lake, ballroom and small panelled library.
- Coldrum Long barrow (National Trust), the least-damaged megalithic long barrow in Kent which sits in rolling countryside.
- Old Soar Manor (National Trust) a rare remaining structure of a medieval knight's dwelling.
- Oldbury Hill (National Trust) a woodland with a fine Iron Age hill fort.
- The Hop Farm set over 400 acres of countryside, some with river frontage and offers historic oast houses, a farm, play areas and event spaces.
We have a Facebook gallery of images of some sites across the borough. You do not need to be on Facebook to see these.