Support to tenants

Last Updated:

The council can help tenants who live in properties needing repairs or lacking amenities by contacting their landlord and ensuring that the necessary work is done.

We can also require improvements in houses in multiple occupation, such as bedsits and shared accommodation, to ensure that there are adequate amenities and that fire safety and management standards are adequately maintained.

If you live in rented accommodation and are concerned about its condition, call 01732 876395 for more advice.

Further Information